Hi! My name is Stephanie aka Number8gurl! This is my first blog so bear with me. I once had a wonderful web site all written in HTML from scratch. I loved my web site very much. I worked very hard on it and it grew larger and larger, more and more professional looking. I even had my own domain! www.number8gurl.com!!
However, misfortune caused my web site to disappear. I was very sad about this for a long time. I no longer have the time to devote to web development for fun. Maybe someday I will have the time and I will build my site again. But now, I'm excited about learning to 'blog'!!
I named my blog The GR8 Escape because I love the #8. I am a Nascar fan. I am a die-hard Dale Earnhardt Jr fan.
I hope you enjoy my blog.
Sincerely,
Stephanie
Sunday, March 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment